Close the door on patch vulnerabilities
GFI LanGuard enables you to manage and maintain end-point protection across your network. It provides visibility into all the elements in your network, helps you assess where there may be potential vulnerabilities, and enables you to patch them. The patch management and network auditing solution is easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy.
Protect your network with patch management, auditing and security scanning
Patch management, auditing and security scanning
GFI LanGuard is a leading network security scanner and patch management solution that acts as a virtual security consultant. It gives you a complete picture of your network set up, provides risk analysis, and helps you maintain a secure and compliant network with minimal effort.
So how does LanGuard work? The first step is to scan the network to discover all your devices, including mobile devices, and search for security issues.
Once discovered, the devices can be managed either by performing remote agentless scans or by deploying agents.
To perform a remote agent list scan, you simply need to specify your target machines. Select a scanning profile that indicates what to look for, enter proper credentials and there you go.
GFI LanGuard will remotely detect your servers workstations laptops, mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, and even virtual machines, routers switches and printers. Using the dashboard to analyze the scan results.
LanGuard Feature Summary
View your network and find threats
- Automatically discover all the elements in your network, including computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, printers, servers, virtual machines, routers and switches.
- Group your devices for better management. Distribute management to different teams and see everything from a central management dashboard.
Find gaps that threats can exploit
- Scan your network for missing patches.
- Find gaps in common operating systems. Identify missing patches in web browsers and third-party software.
- Identify non-patch vulnerabilities by using an updated list of 60,000+ known issues as well as items such as open ports and system information about users, shared directories and services.
- Provides automated network security reports to help you demonstrate compliance with multiple requirements such as PCI DSS, HIPAA and SOX.
LanGuard Features In Detail
- Patch management
- Detect vulnerabilities before hackers do
- Web-based reporting
- Track the latest vulnerabilities and missing updates
- Integrates with third-party security apps
- Check vulnerabilities on networked devices
- Know what’s happening on your network
- Security audits
- Run in virtual environments
- Comply with PCI, HIPAA and more
- Run in agent-less or agent-based mode
Patch management for operating systems, third-party apps and web browsers
Detect vulnerabilities before hackers do
Track the latest vulnerabilities and missing updates
Integrates with third-party security apps
Integrates with more than 4,000 security applications, including antivirus, anti-spyware, firewall, anti-phishing, backup client, disk encryption, data loss prevention and device access control. Provides status reports and lists of instant messaging or peer-to-peer applications installed on your network, and resolves issues that require attention such as triggering antivirus or anti-spyware updates.
Check vulnerabilities on networked devices
Know what’s happening on your network
Run in virtual environments
Comply with PCI, HIPAA and more